Whether you are an experienced director or a first-time preceptor, attending the NPPC is the single best thing you can do to strengthen your precepting skills and program effectiveness!
Only at NPPC will you learn ways to expand your program, improve teaching and learning, enhance personal productivity, assess student and resident performance, and sharpen professionalism. With the return to an in-person event, it is more crucial than ever for residency directors and preceptors to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas in a safe and productive environment.
Who Should Attend?
- Residency program directors and preceptors
- Student preceptors
- Experiential coordinators
- Others interested in strengthening preceptor development
- In-person live learning environment
- Earn over 12 hours of CE
- Engaging keynote speaker
- Daily networking opportunities
- Poster and Roundtable sessions
- Complete access to all sessions and session materials
Residency Program Design and Conduct (RPDC) Workshops
The RPDC Workshops will be held as stand-alone virtual events in early 2023.