In light of the current global pandemic, it is more crucial than ever for residency directors and preceptors to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas — but in a safe and convenient online environment.
The COVID-19 pandemic has shown us how important it is to be nimble in the face of a rapidly changing healthcare environment. Maintaining our commitment to delivering dynamic, high-quality educational content and professional development experiences during these unprecedented times is a priority for ASHP, and we are pleased to offer attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, posters and networking opportunities.
The National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference (NPPC) will strengthen your precepting skills and program effectiveness and is the only national event focused on education and training for pharmacy preceptors and residency directors. Even virtually, your participation will help you stay current with the latest accreditation standards, and also hear firsthand the most contemporary and effective preceptor training tips and advice in current conditions.
Who Should Attend?
- Residency program directors and preceptors
- Student preceptors
- Experiential coordinators
- Others interested in strengthening preceptor development
Virtual Meeting Features
Select education sessions will be offered as a live activity with the opportunity to participate in a live faculty Q&A. See the Schedule-At-A-Glance for specific dates and times. Other sessions will be offered as on-demand home study only. Additionally, registrants will be able to participate in a live poster chat with the poster presenters on Friday, October 22, 2021.
- Earn up to 31.75 CE hours through a combination of live and home study programs.
- All sessions will be recorded and available for home study continuing education credit through December 15, 2021.
- Select sessions will be live during the virtual meeting. To earn live CE credit you must log on and participate during the virtual session. Otherwise, the recorded session will only offer home study credit.
- Virtual poster sessions
- Virtual roundtable sessions
Residency Program Design and Conduct (RPDC) Workshops
The RPDC Workshops will be held as stand-alone virtual events January 27-28, 2022. See RPDC Workshops for more information and to register.