Whether you are an experienced director or a first-time preceptor, attending the NPPC is the single best thing you can do to strengthen your precepting skills and program effectiveness!
Only at NPPC will you learn ways to expand your program, improve teaching and learning, enhance personal productivity, assess student and resident performance, and sharpen professionalism. It is more crucial than ever for residency directors and preceptors to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas.
Who Should Attend?
- Residency program directors and preceptors
- Student preceptors
- Experiential coordinators
- Others interested in strengthening preceptor development
- Earn over 10 hours of CE
- Engaging opening session speaker
- Daily networking opportunities
- Poster and Roundtable sessions
- Complete access to all sessions and session materials