How to Claim CE
All continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your CE is accepted inside of ACPE's 60-day window, plan to process your CE before December 15, 2021.
- Log into ASHP eLearning at elearning.ashp.org with the email address and password that you used when registering for the conference. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click My Learning Activities and select 2021 National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference.
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the sessions and click Submit.
- Click Claim for any session.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Once all requirements are complete, click Claim Credit for the appropriate profession.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Be prepared to provide your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date (required in order for ASHP to submit your credits to CPE Monitor).
- Others (international, students, etc.): Select ASHP Statement of Completion.
NEED HELP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After participating in the educational activities of this conference, attendees process and claim their CE credit online through ASHP eLearning at elearning.ashp.org. Attendees claiming their CE online will be able to view their CE statements immediately. All attendees must complete an evaluation and claim their CE by December 15, 2021.
NOTE: To ensure your credit hours have been transferred to CPE Monitor, verify the accuracy of your CPE Monitor profile prior to the 60-day deadline. After 60 days, ASHP is unable to transfer your CE credit hours to CPE Monitor.
To process CE, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians must enter an NABP e-Profile ID, birth month, and date in the eLearning Portal. After you have entered this information, it is saved for future CE processing. You may obtain your e-Profile ID at nabp.pharmacy.