Save the date: January 27-28, 2022
More information to come.
How to register:
If you are already registered for an RPDC Workshop, your registration will be transferred to the virtual RPDC event in January 2022. No action is required. In advance of the virtual event, registrants will receive an email communication with detailed instructions on how to access the virtual platform and maximize your experience.•
*If your plans change, ASHP is currently offering no-risk registration and will provide a full refund to any registrant who chooses to cancel their registration for any reason.
If you want to register for a virtual RPDC Workshop, continue to check the conference website for the latest registration details.
About the RPDC Workshops
Review accreditation standards for the design and conduct of a pharmacy residency program, including requirements related to program purpose, competency areas, goals, and objectives, program structure, learning experiences, orientation, use of preceptor roles, evaluation, resident development plans, and continuous residency program improvement.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and competency areas for a pharmacy residency and related accreditation requirements.
- Describe accreditation requirements for residency program structure and orientation.
- Describe accreditation requirements for learning experiences and their written descriptions, including requirements for resident learning activities.
- In specified scenarios, identify the most appropriate preceptor role to use with a resident.
- Distinguish whether examples of formative and summative feedback to residents meet accreditation requirements.
- In given examples, determine whether portions of resident development plans meet accreditation requirements, and identify ways to improve the plans.
- Describe accreditation requirements for continuous residency program improvement.