|All continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your CE is accepted inside of ACPE's 60-day window, plan to process your CE before December 15, 2019. After the 60-day deadline, ASHP will no longer be able to award credit for this meeting.|
Record the Attendance Code for each session you attend. When you redeem your Attendance Code online, you will then select the correct certificate or statement of credit for your profession.
Remember to Claim the credit (click the Claim button) to earn the credit, view your claimed credits, and print your statement or certificate. All claimed CPE credits will be reported directly to CPE Monitor. To claim credit:
- Log in to the ASHP eLearning Portal at http://elearning.ashp.org with the email address you used for your meeting registration and password. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click My Learning Activities and select ASHP 2019 National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the session. You can enter multiple attendance codes can be entered by separating them by a comma (e.g., P12345, P23456, P34567).
- Your list of sessions will appear on the screen matching the Attendance Codes you entered. Click Claim for each session to complete the requirements for CE.
- Once all requirements have been completed, click Claim Credit. It is important that you choose the appropriate profession:
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Fill in your NABP eProfile ID, birth month, and date to get your CPE credits reported successfully to CPE Monitor. (NOTE: CE sessions that are developed and offered to meet the educational needs of pharmacy technicians will have the “T” designation in the ACPE Number.)
- Others (International, students, etc.): Select ASHP Statement of Completion. Check the box and click Claim to get a record of your attendance for each session. Print your statement of completion before the 60 day deadline.
NEED HELP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.